Yucca wet is a natural surfactant or wetting agent. Yucca contains saponins, a soapy, steroidal-like substance that acts as a natural spreader/sticker. The natural saponins in yucca extracts depolarize the water molecule, allowing foliar sprays to spread out more evenly on the waxy leaf surface. The thin film that is created covers a greater surface area on the leaf for better and more even absorption by the plant cells.
- A concentrated Yucca schidigera extract at 6% concentration
- More cost effective than competing yucca products in both price and concentration
- Use a “sticker-spreader” in foliar applications to allow foliar feeds and pesticide applications to penetrate the whole plant surface.
- Great food for beneficial microbiology
- Applied with fertilizers in the soil, it allows the fertilizer to “stick” in the soil more effectively without being washed out.