Bokashi jump starts nutrient cycling in the soil. Mix in when preparing soil beds, or apply with any top dress to accelerate the nutrient availability. We make our own Bokashi in house by adding MicrobeZen to inoculate wheat bran and begin a fermentation or “pickling” process. Whether used as a compost accelerator in your back yard, as a compost tea additive to boost fungal counts or added as a soil amendment when mixing soil, Bokashi accelerates the decomposition of organic matter in the soil and speeds up nutrient cycling resulting in faster plant growth.
- Cultured and fermented wheat bran. We use our own MicrobeZen starter to “pickle” wheat bran.
- Great compost tea additive to boost fungal counts.
- Add as a soil amendment when mixing soil to accelerate the decomposition of organic matter in the soil and speed up nutrient cycling. Resulting in faster plant growth.
- Use as a top dress with other fertilizer for the same purpose, to speed up the release of nutrients.
- Add to compost piles to kick start the decomposing process.