BioSilicate is a brand new product we are excited to introduce!
- Biosilicate is a superior available form of silica.
- Silica increases cell wall mass, resulting in plant tissue more resistant to pathogens and environmental stress (drought, heat, etc…)
- Silica can also result in a more dense and heavy final product.
- Most like products are potassium silicate, which is a difficult chemical bond to break, requiring the addition of various chemicals to make it soluble.
- Biosilicate is monosilicic acid, which is an amino acid complex and very plant available. The end result being, much less product is needed to get the same amount of benefit.